Ask a questionQ & A
Hate, Anger & Bitterness
- Why do we let a misunderstanding lead us not to talk to a family member? I have tried to forgive but it is hard to let go of what they did.
- God has delivered me from my anger. How can I serve him?
- Can God forgive all of my sins? Even the very bad ones?
- I am finding it hard to forgive my alcoholic husband who has committed adultery. I am also finding it hard to forgive the women, some of whom I know. How can I forgive and move on with my life?
- I don't know how to love God or myself.
- How do you let go of things from years ago, when you have forgotten how to let it all go to God, knowing that we should trust him?
- I attend church regularly and have rededicated my life to Christ. I really want a very good relationship with God and to receive the Holy Spirit in my life but I struggle with depression and anger.
- Why is the that when you say the truth, people will hate you?
- I hate myself when I sin. How can I stop sinning?
- How does God regard psychopaths and sociopaths, etc, since they are apparently without conscience? Can they be judged alongside people with a normal conscience?
- I think of darkness and evil, although i question why I think on these things. Is this a sign that I'm not into God?
- I have a problem forgiving people who have hurt me. I believe this is holding me back with God. What can I do?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.