Ask a questionQ & A
Happiness & Hope
- How can I read my bible and preach to others so that they become closer to God? There are also times when I do not feel close to God. What shall I do when I feel this way? I sometimes do not feel like praying, what do I do?
- I was raised in a Christian home but I have never felt God's presence. How do I feel God in my life?
- Why is becoming like Jesus such a struggle?
- What have I done to live a lonely life?
- The Bible says 'delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.' How can we delight in the Lord?
- I have accepted Jesus as my Saviour, but I am still not happy. Surely I deserve to be happy and not suffer?
- I know some truly happy people who have little interest in religion. How come they have such wonderful lives? They are happy, kind, considerate etc.
- I have been a Christian for a while but I still don't feel God's love. How do I start to have a loving relationship with God?
- A member of my family always treats me and my family badly. I want them to treat us all with love and respect. What would Jesus do in my situation?
- I feel like I have been savaged by satan and left in a fearful state of mind. Is there hope for me?
- I've always believed there was something out there but I've been through some difficulties and feel something is missing in my life. Is it selfish I only want to confide in God now I'm in a rough time?
- Why is that so many people struggle with grief?
- I feel lost in myself. I have moved to be with my boyfriend but it's not working. I ask God for answers but don't get anything back. Are things that bad that even God can't help me?
- I have had a rough time recently and tried reading the bible. I do not know where to start, it is in a difficult language and doesn't make much sense.
- I'm so worried about the entrance exam to my dream school. I am praying so hard but I feel it isn't enough.
- My friends have a better life than me. I have prayed for God to make things better but he doesn't reply. What should I do?
- What is God's purpose for my life?
- How can people change? Will it just happen or do they have to do something?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.