Ask a questionQ & A
Baptism & Communion
- Should every Christian speak in tongues?
- Can I be baptised?
- I used to be a Christian and was baptised but I have gone away God. I'm a single parent, I feel alone and feel guilty for the wrong I have done. I need God to show me the road to travel.
- Do you believe in baptism? Why do you baptise "in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit"?
- Who can take communion?
- My daughters have been baptised as Catholic even though I am Church of England. Is there anything I can do about it now? Do Catholics and Protestants for to the same heaven?
- I am nervous about being baptised. We are baptised with water over the forehead rather than full submersion and I'm nervous I might get emotional.
- I was baptised as an infant but my new church say I need to be baptised as an adult to be in full membership. Do I need to be baptised to be a full Christian? Should I come under the authority of my new church which may devalue my old church and commitment?
- I am a Baptist and my wife is Catholic. She wants our child to be baptised as a Catholic. I think they should have the choice when they're older. Who should make the decision here? As the husband, should I take control of the situation?
- I would like to be baptised but I'm being told to do a course. I don't see doing a baptism course in my Bible. Should we do a course?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.