Ask a questionQ & A
Their Mission & Witness
- How can I read my bible and preach to others so that they become closer to God? There are also times when I do not feel close to God. What shall I do when I feel this way? I sometimes do not feel like praying, what do I do?
- People don't see that change that has occurred in me. Do I have to prove it in some way?
- I am thinking of having a Bible study with the Jehovah's Witnesses. What are the main differences are between the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Christian faith?
- I am a young person and find it difficult to act like a Christian in front of my friends. What should I do?
- What is the best way for me to help someone who is struggling this Christmas?
- How do I find a Christian counsellor?
- I am not worthy of Jesus. I am a sinner and have no hope. Jesus has abandoned me; I have never experienced him. Besides, how can you have faith? Open your eyes, we are all surrounded by greed, corruption, liars and hypocrites. I believe in what I experience.
- How do you get someone to know Jesus Christ?
- I want to serve God and for him to get the glory. I long to see people's lives changed for Jesus.
- When someone thinks of learning the words of God, is this a calling or is it just a good thing to do?
- What is the history of Halloween and All Saint's Day? Should Christians celebrate them?
- What do Christians believe in?
- As a Christian I struggle in school. Other Christians are older or really horrible. I've met some nice non-Christian people but I don't want to follow their characteristics.
- What does the name Christian mean?
- How can I introduce my family to Jesus?
- I have heard that all the apostles except for St John were martyred. How were they killed?
- My friend is going through a tough time. Should I meet up with them and ask to pray for them? They are not a Christian.
- How can we have the same mind? Churches don't work together and all believe they are right.
- I work with someone who is an atheist. They don't know I'm a Christian. How can I be a witness in my workplace?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.