Ask a questionQ & A
Blood & Sacrifice
- I am not sure if I am sinning or not? What is sin?
- Why is becoming like Jesus such a struggle?
- I have read the Bible and concluded that God is a tyrant, evil and a murderer. How can you justify your deluded belief in the God of the Bible?
- Why does God require the shedding of blood to forgive sins?
- Does God love me?
- I understand that God required a sacrifice, but why does the blood of an animal cancel out sins? Jesus' death has cancelled our sins, but we are still able to sin.
- Why do Christians around the world suffer beheading and death? My God has blessed me why not them?
- How can Jesus dying on the cross wipe out everyone's sins? How are the two connected?
- It seems more complex than just "Jesus died for our sins". If it happened, it seems it was to benefit a younger race, a more immature species who hadn't accepted their own existence.
- There are many evil people that did many evil things throughout history. I'm wondering if crucifixion is really the cruellest punishment that ever existed? Is there something worse that could happen to Jesus?
- The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin, but we are still sinners. How can we enter heaven without a purification between death and glory?
- When Jesus died on the cross did he go to hell before rising from the dead?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.