Ask a questionQ & A
War & Want
- How can I cleanse myself of the most base and abhorrent desires which have found a place in me?
- Why is life so hard for some people and not so hard for others?
- Does God know and care about the poor and when will He save them?
- What is the best way for me to help someone who is struggling this Christmas?
- Will those killed during the Holocaust go to heaven? Why did God not intervene, or prevent natural disasters and terrorist attacks?
- Some of my atheist friends ask why God let Christ's death be so gruesome if he loved him and why did God let people like Hitler and Pol Pot live and destroy so many human beings? How can I answer them?
- I am trying to figure out life. I commit the same sin and am concerned by events around the world, such as Ebola and ISIS.
- Jesus says that when two or three gather together in his name, then prayers will be answered. However, we pray for peace, and yet see war. Has Jesus broken his promise?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.