Ask a questionQ & A
Language & Culture
- Is it wrong to listen to certain types of music? What about when others around you listen to this music? I don't like the music my family listens to.
- I have dyslexia and other disabilities. I struggle to understand and remember the Bible and people in Church. Some people even rebuke my situation even though I've lived with it for years.
- You use the phrase 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit'. English didn't exist at the time of the Bible. How can God understand you?
- Are Christians allowed to play computer games, such as GTA V?
- Are Christians allowed to swear?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.