Ask a questionQ & A
Design & Evolution
- Can you be a scientist and a Christian?
- If the earth is 4.5 billion years old as science tells us, and Christianity 2000 years old, why would God wait so long to establish a connection with human beings, who had been worshipping gods for many centuries prior to the birth of Christ?
- Is the biblical description of the creation of the earth true?
- What was a Leviathan?
- If God created the sun, the moon and the stars on the fourth day, what determined day and night before that?
- If God created the Earth and us, then who created God?
- Can you be a Christian and a scientist?
- What was the whole point of creation? The end of the earth will happen so why create it in the first place? Does God know how it is going to end?
- Can a human chimera be saved? Indeed, are they human anyway, technically speaking that is?
- Why has God created us when he could make something different?
- Why did God create humans when he knew we would mess up?
- What does Genesis 6 mean when it talks of the sons of God? Who are they?
- Are all people, including people born physical and mentally disabled, made in God's image?
- What is God's nature and do human beings resemble God in body or spirit?
- Plants were made first, then the sun. How did the plants survive without sunlight?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.