Ask a questionQ & A
Divorce & Separation
- Why has God put me through such hard times? My family is broken, why hasn't he made things work?
- I have recently been separated from my wife and another woman has come into my life. When is it right to start another relationship?
- I am a divorced woman. Is it a sin to continue loving my ex-husband? We are still in close contact though he doesn't suggest getting back together. What should I do?
- When is divorce right? Can I get forgiveness for it?
- Why is my relative not reconciled to me?
- I am going through a painful divorce after many years of marriage. I am struggling with life, I see little hope and have anxiety about God.
- My husband left me after only a few months. I'm now old and alone. Why did God not bless my marriage?
- I have depression and stress with my children. I don't see them as I am divorced.
- If I am divorced, neither I or my husband remarry, and my husband dies, am I a divorcee or a widow?
- Is it wrong to flirt or have an affair with a married man? It will destroy his marriage but I want to get what I want and end my current relationship.
- Why would God allow my husband to leave me and go off with another woman? I know He hates divorce and I never wanted it, but I had no choice.
- Why could my selflessness and love not save my ex-fiancé from abusing me? Where was God?
- I miss my ex-wife. We've married different people but I still miss my ex-wife. Is this a sin? I'm worried about my new marriage.
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.