Ask a questionQ & A
His Presence & Purpose
- I am feeling so depressed and I seem to have lost my faith. Has God deserted me?
- As I give my life to God, how will I know if I have the Holy Spirit in my life?
- How do we know what are God given dreams and not our own selfish desires?
- People don't see that change that has occurred in me. Do I have to prove it in some way?
- I want to be confident and strong in my faith but I have having trouble getting the time to listen to and hear from God.
- I'm struggling to connect with God even though I have been reading the bible and attending church. Do I have the Holy Spirit in me?
- Does God ever share with us what is going to happen to us personally?
- Can God forgive all of my sins? Even the very bad ones?
- I do believe, but am I being punished by needing to drink beer at any opportunity? I don't want to be doing this, but I do all the time.
- What if you forget about a sin you've committed? Are you still forgiven? What if you remember it later?
- How I can get close to God and not lose it?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Do humans receive messages from God?
- What does God mean when He says in the last days He will pour out His Spirit on all flesh?
- How do I know the Holy Spirit is in me?
- I want to know how would I know my destiny and why doesn't God hear me?
- I want to start to live in God's presence but it's so difficult to do it on my own. I keep failing. I can't pray or read my bible regularly.
- Jesus says that when two or three gather together in his name, then prayers will be answered. However, we pray for peace, and yet see war. Has Jesus broken his promise?
- How do I know if I'm being led by the Spirit in my life?
- I'm not getting success from something God was calling me to do. What can I do?
- I desire to hear God speak to me directly. How can I hear him speak?
- Is it possible to be a Christian and be afraid of the Holy Spirit?
- When someone becomes a Christian, should they feel an 'assurance of faith'?
- Can babies hear God?
- Why did Jesus say that if He does not go the helper will not come?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.