Ask a questionQ & A
- I am recovering from mental illness caused by childhood sexual abuse. It's with God's guidance and support that I am recovering and I want to spend my time serving Him but I don't know where to start.
- Does God heal physical problems? Like kidney issues for example?
- Why haven't we seen more miracles like the ones in the Bible?
- What is the most effective way to stop masturbating?
- Can God really heal people?
- What does God mean when He says in the last days He will pour out His Spirit on all flesh?
- When Jesus was in the tomb, by whose power was He raised?
- How do I know if I'm being led by the Spirit in my life?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- What is the meaning of Pentecost?
- Is it possible to be a Christian and be afraid of the Holy Spirit?
- How did Mary become pregnant by the Holy Spirit?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.