Ask a questionQ & A
As Fully Man
- Where was Jesus from the age of 13-30 years? What was He doing?
- Why did Jesus go on a pilgrimage?
- On what day did Jesus die?
- How is Jesus God's Son and yet He is on the same level as God?
- We say that Jesus has suffered everything that we have suffered but he didn't suffer old age.
- Why didn't Jesus have a family? How does Jesus heal us if he died? Where did God come from?
- Is God male, female or life itself?
- After the resurrection, Jesus appeared in a locked room with the disciples. Why then, was the tombstone moved at all?
- Why would Jesus descend into bitter arguments with Jewish leaders? It's not very peaceful of him.
- Why did Christ have to be a brutally tortured Jewish man to forgive us? Being an omnipotent and all-powerful God, couldn't he just simply forgive us? He knew 100% beforehand that Adam would pick the fruit because God is omniscient, yet he still put the tree there. Why didn't God show up in human form in China where they could read or do science? Why did he show up in the illiterate Middle East where everyone was superstitious?
- I am struggling to understand John 8 in the bible. Can you help me?
- Jesus has left a mark on history, but did he even exist? Can you prove it without using religious books? Aren't there many tombs of Jesus?
- Some say that Nazareth didn't even exist in biblical times. Both Matthew and Luke talk about it. How can this be? Which is right?
- Did Jesus and the disciples believe in reincarnation?
- Why did Jesus leave his Jewish faith?
- In the scriptures it mentions the Levitical and the Melchizedek. Jesus Christ himself being a high priest after the order of Melchizedek. What authority of priesthood do you have in your church?
- Why did Yahoshua son of Miriam change his name to Jesus?
- Why did Jesus say that if He does not go the helper will not come?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.