Ask a questionQ & A
As Fully God
- Is Jesus the Archangel Michael or the Son of God?
- Is the resurrection of Jesus true? Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Is Jesus the Son of God or just a son of God?
- I believe in God but I'm not sure about Jesus. What is trust? Is it a feeling?
- How is Jesus God's Son and yet He is on the same level as God?
- When people who don't believe in Jesus pray to God are their prayers 'in vain'?
- We say that Jesus has suffered everything that we have suffered but he didn't suffer old age.
- God is infinite, a complete entity and this entity is love. The love of God is infinite. Being complete, God does not have or need a son. By veiling this truth, aren't churches undermining the infinite God?
- After the resurrection, Jesus appeared in a locked room with the disciples. Why then, was the tombstone moved at all?
- Why did Christ have to be a brutally tortured Jewish man to forgive us? Being an omnipotent and all-powerful God, couldn't he just simply forgive us? He knew 100% beforehand that Adam would pick the fruit because God is omniscient, yet he still put the tree there. Why didn't God show up in human form in China where they could read or do science? Why did he show up in the illiterate Middle East where everyone was superstitious?
- I am struggling to understand John 8 in the bible. Can you help me?
- Jesus has left a mark on history, but did he even exist? Can you prove it without using religious books? Aren't there many tombs of Jesus?
- In the scriptures it mentions the Levitical and the Melchizedek. Jesus Christ himself being a high priest after the order of Melchizedek. What authority of priesthood do you have in your church?
- How did Mary become pregnant by the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean that Jesus is the firstborn of all creation? I've heard different explanations.
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.