Ask a questionQ & A
His Being, Person & Attributes
- Where is God?
- Can anyone see God and talk to him? How can we get in touch with God?
- When you pray, how do you know it is the Christian God and not any other god you are speaking to?
- What does it mean to fear God?
- Why haven't we seen more miracles like the ones in the Bible?
- Is the resurrection of Jesus true? Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Why do you believe in your God and not other gods, such as Thor or Zeus? You're an atheist about all other gods but your own.
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Why didn't Jesus have a family? How does Jesus heal us if he died? Where did God come from?
- If God created the Earth and us, then who created God?
- How can I stop myself from doubting Jesus' existence?
- Who is God?
- What is the difference between God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit?
- If God is real then how come no one has seen him?
- If you don't think the bible condones murder, genocide and infanticide, what is your interpretation of the atrocities demanded in Joshua by your God? Have you forgotten Psalms 137:9; 2 Kings 15:16; Hosea 13:16; Genesis 22:1-18; 1 Samuel 15:3 among hundreds of others?
- What are the 10 reasons why we should love God?
- Is God male, female or life itself?
- I have been a Christian for a while but I still don't feel God's love. How do I start to have a loving relationship with God?
- How do I know what God wants me to do?
- I can't stop thinking about Christianity and God and I do want to believe it is true. However I have put up a barrier and won't let myself believe. How can I get past this? How can I know there is a God?
- God is infinite, a complete entity and this entity is love. The love of God is infinite. Being complete, God does not have or need a son. By veiling this truth, aren't churches undermining the infinite God?
- How do we know that God is the only and right god? There are many religions that believe in gods, so why is the God is the bible and Christianity correct?
- Who is God and who am I? There are so many religions all claiming to be true and saying different things about humans. Which is true?
- If God revealed his name to Moses, why do Christians use so many different names for God?
- What is God's nature and do human beings resemble God in body or spirit?
- Why should we keep God's name holy?
- Why did God not create humans and angels to be equal to him?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.