Ask a questionQ & A
Love & Sex
- What does the bible say about sex? Is kissing a sin or just a reassurance of love?
- I am battling with an addiction to sex. I have prayed but nothing seems to be working. I even wonder if I am cursed to be this way.
- Is masturbating a sin?
- If I masturbate and am late with my period, will I burn in hell?
- What is the most effective way to stop masturbating?
- If you have a boyfriend and girlfriend, can you sleep together with no sex, for example by just cuddling?
- I have a partner that my children do not like. I keep them separate from the relationship. We love each other and are not married but have an intimate relationship. I can see no other option than to continue sinning.
- I am separated from my wife but we never got divorced. I have now become friendly with another woman. Must I divorce before living with someone else?
- Must married couples have sex all their lives, or is there a point when they should stop?
- I am a believer, but I do not love my wife anymore. Is it right to stay in a loveless marriage that isn't honest and sincere?
- What does the bible says about menstruation? Should we avoid touching a woman if she is on her period?
- I love my boyfriend but he doesn't want to get married. What should I do?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.