Ask a questionQ & A
- I am not sure if I am sinning or not? What is sin?
- What are the two greatest commandments?
- How can a loving God allow paedophilia? This question is holding me back from making commitment.
- I have read the Bible and concluded that God is a tyrant, evil and a murderer. How can you justify your deluded belief in the God of the Bible?
- Will God ever forgive me for the wrong things that I have done? I am very remorseful and embarrassed by my actions.
- Can God forgive all of my sins? Even the very bad ones?
- What if you forget about a sin you've committed? Are you still forgiven? What if you remember it later?
- Are people given a chance to 'be saved' after death?
- I have been told that when we die we will be judged for how we have lived our Christian lives. Will I be judged?
- If we die because we've sinned, why don't we live forever if we haven't?
- What is the nature of hell? If it is eternal torment or torture, why do certain verses seem to support annihilationism?
- Why did God not forgive satan in the beginning after satan's fall?
- I am a believer but I had a thought of renouncing my faith. I have asked for forgiveness, but am I now condemned?
- What is meant by the phrase that Jesus will judge the living and the dead? If I were to die now, would I be judged now, or do I lie in wait somewhere until the final judgement to find out my fate?
- I have made some mistakes in my life including leaving my husband for another man and terminating our baby. I still think about it even though it was many years ago. Will God forgive me for the terrible things I have done?
- How does God regard psychopaths and sociopaths, etc, since they are apparently without conscience? Can they be judged alongside people with a normal conscience?
- Some people say they've been to heaven or hell but others say they are not true. What does the bible say?
- When Jesus returns, will we be dead? Where are heaven and hell? Are they in space?
- If you have been raped can you be classed as a virgin?
- If God knows who will be saved, why would he create people who are going to hell? That doesn't sound perfect or fair.
- I suffer from short term memory loss and can't always remember what I have done. How can I ask for forgiveness of my sin if I can't remember? Can God still forgive me?
- Is it wrong to flirt or have an affair with a married man? It will destroy his marriage but I want to get what I want and end my current relationship.
- Is predestination the same as foreordained? If God hasn't written your name in the Book of Life is there no hope of salvation?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.